Play the game on Facebook
Play the game on Android
Egyptian Basra is a very popular cards game in egypt, some times called "Al Komi" or "Ash El Walad". The Game is very simple:
- One of the two players (the Dealer) will deal four cards for each from the deck, and will include the table with four table too on in the beginning of the game. When dealing again, he will deal for the other player first and for himself only.
- Each player will play one card in his turn to the ground until they both are out of cards, then the dealer will deal again four cards each but not the table.
- Player goal is to take from the table cards as many cards as he can. After the Dealer is out of cards. Each pile the players collected through the game will be counted and the player who got the most cards will get the 30 points. The other will get zero.
- What the player can take from the table is either a card with same value, suit not important, or group of cards on the table representing which their values sum equal a card value in his hand, the J, Q, and K are not included in the sum:
- e.g. there are four cards on the table Ace (have a value of 1), 7, K, and 8; if you have card 8 in your hand you will take 3 cards, the 8 and the 1+7 which equal the 8. or if has 9 he can take 8+1. If you have card K in your hand you will only take the K from the table.
- If there is (card J or Diamond 7) in your hand you will take all the table cards.
- when the table is empty and next player play one card (of course he will be careful not to play J or diamond 7, these are special as demonstrated), If the other player have similar card in his hand he will take the card from the table as additional bonus as called by Egyptians "Basra".
- the other situation to take "Basra" is when all the table cards values sum to one card value in his hand in addition to any similar card have the same sum value: -e.g. the table cards are (10, 5, 4, 1) and the player has 10, or (8, 7, 1) and the player has 8 ... etc.
- Also in the previous situation happens and the player has diamond 7 he will take the cards on the ground as "Basra". Diamond 7 is special card that has 2 roles called by Egyptians "Al Komi"; the other name of the same game; it will take basra of any value or as the J take all the ground.
- Be careful not to hold the J or Diamond 7 as last card in your hand as the other player may take the whole table cards and burn your J or Diamond 7, as he will take either of them as "Basra" next time he play.
- If the dealer is out of cards, its time to count the cards which only the player with most of the cards will take this point. Also the count of Basra taken by the two players will be counted and both will take the Basra bonus.
- Several rounds will continue in which the two players will exchange the dealing role and the other player will start first until the target score is reached, and the winner announced.
- Your goal is to take as many cards as possible and as many bonus "Basra".
- Remembering the cards played through the game will help you preventing the other player from taking Basra or taking a lot of cards from the table.
- If there is one card on the table and your hand has one card K or Q and Three small cards which each of them if played will sum a card value that the other player might have then playing either K or Q will prevent the player from having Basra.
- Storing scores and leaderboard listing are connected to the Facebook which will require logging in to your Facebook acoount.
- If you are not Logged in to Facebook the game will show you your score and winning status but will not be stored. New game means new score.
- If your pile has the most cards count, you will earn 30 points.
- For each basra, you will earn 10 points, even if your pile is not the most cards count.
- If you collect Jack basra, you will earn 30 points.
- If the komy on the table alone, you can collected as a basra and earn 30 Points.
- If you are the winner against the computer, you will get extra 15 points bonus.
- If you are the winner against opponent, you will earn extra 50 points bonus.
- Target Score minimum:110 points.
There are 10 achievement in which you will gain extra points, and you must be looged in to your Facebook account: